- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Matzel Manufacturing, with over 65,000 square feet of diverse machining capability, has been in the manufacturing business in Milwaukee for over 60 years. Matzel works with brass, bronze, aluminum, gray and ductile iron along with exotic alloys of stainless, stellite, Inconel, titanium, and tantalum. Production runs typically 25pcs to 1,000pcs.
- Operate CNC machines (HMC, VMC &Turning ).
- Perform quality audits by ensuring proper inspection.
- Perform required drilling, boring, turning and milling operations.
- Perform preventative maintenance on CNC and other machines.
- Ensure proper, accurate records, files, databases, etc.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team-oriented, and customer-focused attitude.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to change tools and make offsets as required to produce quality parts.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Ability to work from detailed drawings, blueprints, work orders, etc.
- Ability to operate control console for CNC machining.
- Ability to use required hand tools, precision measuring instruments, etc.
- Fork Lift License is a plus but not required.
- Full-time, 40 hours/week, Monday – Friday (overtime available).
- 1st Shift 7:00am to 3:00pm
- 2nd Shift 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance available
- 401K Savings with company match
- Vacation Days
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Matzel Manufacturing Inc
9001 West Flagg Ave MilwaukeeGermantown, WI
Get fresh CNC Machinist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.