High Speed Bottling Facility
Looking for a #2 in the Plant
Inventory manager and production managers that report directly to this position. Maintenance and QC Manager are a dotted line. We have about 300 union employees and about 30-40 Non union employees.
Responsible for day-to-day activities of directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of the Plant to include but not limited to production, maintenance, warehouse, inventory, quality, and safety. Assumes Plant Director responsibilities in their absence.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Develop and execute 1yr and 3yr business plans supporting national/regional/local objectives Including the development & implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
• Identify, develop and implement capital expenditure projects to enhance safety, quality and productivity.
• Motivate, direct, coach and develop a diverse, high performing leadership team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
• Effectively translate plant goals and objectives to all levels of the organization ensuring alignment on relevant performance data.
• Routinely review business results with plant personnel to maximize supply chain performance.
• Foster an environment that supports an engaged safety culture.
• Develop a culture that embraces the tenets of operational excellence.
• Sustain a consistent, long-term vision through continuous process improvement.
• Adopt and share best ideas inside and outside the company.
• Demonstrate behaviors needed for effective implementation of change.
• Ensure manufacturing processes are compliant with company specifications and meet customer expectations.
• Satisfy the needs and service requirements of the internal and external customers.
• Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies.
• Represent the company and its interests in the community while remaining environmentally responsible in all efforts.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• 7+ years of management experience in hands-on operational roles within an industrial or manufacturing environment.
• Proficient computer skills ,including Excel, Word, and MS Outlook
• Multiple function roles across manufacturing
• ISO or other management system experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work any shift and any day of the week
• Food and/or beverage experience
• Position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience leading distribution/delivery/Sales staff
• Multiple facility management