Shift: 1st shift, 6 am-2:30 pm. A growing company in Corona is looking for exceptional people to join their team! They are looking for two laser technicians. Needed ASAP to join their team.
1. The Laser Technician job function is to assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools. The Laser Technician position aligns, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly using work instructions and drawings.
2. The Laser Technician connects cables, pcba, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications. The Laser Assembler attaches nameplates and marks identifying information on parts.
3 Ability to read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly. Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
4. The Laser Technician needs knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods
5. Must be able to test electro-mechanical equipment using power meters, oscilloscopes, hi-pot Testors, and have an understanding of software and firmware loading and testing. Must be able to troubleshoot and work with manufacturing engineering to resolve issues.
6. Must be able to identify and cosmetic material defects and perform routine repairs and rework as required.
7. Must be able to complete the required manufacturing and test documents and test procedures.