The JDE CNC Administrator role is to manage EnterpriseOne ERP software systems and to ensure high levels of availability and appropriate security of the supported applications. Participates in installing, configuring, administering, tuning and troubleshooting a fully integrated JD Edwards Enterprise One E9.2 on AS400 and Windows environments. Demonstration of strong analytical and technical skills, as well as ability to work and collaborate effectively in a team environment.
• Manage all CNC related activities, resolution of issues on the various JD Edwards instances and ensure stability of the system.
• Troubleshoot and provide day to day support to E1 Developers, Business Analysts and end-users; trouble shooting issues with the application and its interfaces.
• Monitor and manage application system performance and availability, and server/system and database tuning.
• Install / Create of E1 environment(s) and add on servers.
• Upgrade Tool Release wide range of servers, Perform E1 Updates
• Installing, configure and managing WebLogic, BSSV, AIS/Orchestrator servers and supporting Development for automation/interface with external systems
• Architect and administrate security Full/Update Package management and E1 OMW and Object Management, SDLC, Development concepts
Administration of print, batch queues, E1 BI Publisher
• 9+ years of strong experience in E1 Configurable Network Computing Admin role in a fully integrated E1 environment
• Expertise in troubleshooting E1 problems
• Experience and hands on with installation and configuration of JDE E1 environments, path codes, ESUs, subsystems, Object Management Workbench (OMW) for project promotions, data refreshes, package builds and deployments, Object Configuration Management (OCM) Mappings, and Security Server
• Experience with E1 9.2 running on AS400 and Window instances, DB400, Oracle and SQL Database • Experience installing/supporting EnterpriseOne WebLogic, BSSV, AIS, ioT technology
• Experience with HTML clustering, LDAP, Load Balancer, SSL
• Experience with E1 Tools, UX One, Mobility, Orchestration, E1 pages, CafeOne, BI Publisher, etc…
• Experience with third party software such as Vertex Q-series, AllOut, Hubble, Tungsten • Groovy, Powershell would be a plus. • Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field
Why Work Here?
Solid Growing Company and Hybrid Remote/In office role