Mattson Resources LLc. Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mattson Resources is hiring! We are looking for a Financial Analyst experienced working with industrial and commercial real estate (specifically with acquisitions, ground-up construction, underwriting, etc.).
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest industrial REIT in the world.
Apply today for immediate consideration. Looking to hire immediately!
Primarily the role will work closely with the Development Manager and the Chief Development Officer to manage Excel financial models of existing development projects and underwrite potential new opportunities.
In addition, this position will “ own” the market research platform with twin goals of maintaining the most updated information and continuously enhance its capabilities. The role will synthesize this market data to update Investment Committee papers.
- Manage Excel financial models for development projects in North America. Liaise with Regional Directors, Development and Construction, to accurately capture assumptions and maintain up to date models.
- Assist with property market underwriting, due diligence and analytics in order to support development feasibilities assumptions and activities
- Maintain the highest level integrity and quality control related to the departments financial analysis outputs
- Manage the “ Feaso-Tracker” report weekly with the Regional Directors for the Investment Committee submittals for development department
- Update and provide monthly reports to Chief Development Officer from “ Development Forecast” Model (first of every month); in an effort to track fiscal year revenue projections
- Manage and conduct actualization of existing models
- Assist Chief Development Officer with special development/acquisition projects as needed.
- Perform accurate and timely submission of monthly financial information, preparation of regional operational committee reports (as required), assistance with capital management initiatives and consolidated reporting requirements to the Group
- Prepare monthly management accounts, audit committee, board papers as required
- Assist with capital management including budgeting, forecasting and cash management. Assist in the preparation of quarterly short form and long form reports to investors, and preparation of annual Fund budgets and forecasts
- Assist and support the Regional Director, Development and Construction for all development/construction activities in the Northeast Region, to include due diligence on all pre-acquisition activities
- Support the Chief Development Officer in the research and underwriting of speculative development and acquisition strategies. This includes compilation of critical analysis of related market, economic and real estate information and database management.
- Creation and tracking of project schedules and critical deadlines for project development and reporting
- Schedule quarterly market calls with the local brokerage firms to review and discuss their quarterly published market reports
- Compilation of market, economic and related real estate information for use in preparing market trends, identifying competition, pricing, investment levels, cap rates and related financial information and trends
- Analyze published broker data for implied trends and opportunities
- Continue to refine the market research methodology to develop a best in class platform
- Participation in weekly regional calls and provide requested follow up
- Any other responsibilities, duties or projects deemed necessary for the success of the Development Team
Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess strong advanced Excel modelling skills
- College degree in a related field in accounting or finance
- Must have minimum of five to seven (5 to 7) years of real estate financial and analytical experience
- Strong understanding of development process and feasibilities
- Organized, self-motivated and responsible
- Must have deep analytical capability to underwrite development opportunities and target markets of interest
- Must have advanced writing skills
- Must be able to set priorities, create work plans and coordinate resources – people or otherwise
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build consensus with peer group and within the organization
- Experience using windows operated accounting packages e.g. Yardi, JDE, SAP or Oracle
- Knowledgeable of the development process and acquisition through stabilization
- Knowledge of US industrial markets
- Property/fund accounting experience
- Experience with reporting tools like TM1
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Mattson Resources LLc.Why Work Here?
Excellent work environment, stability, great benefits, and competitive salary.
Finance and Insurance