The function of the Data Development Technician is to perform development tasks in the Technical Department related to Database projects. Other functions also include development, management, and maintenance of both new and existing databases for the Data Center.
The Data Development Technician will be successful when he/she is successful at:
• Using feedback from customers and knowledge of the automotive aftermarket to generate product ideas that will ultimately deliver profits to the company.
• Supporting a timely, high-quality product development process.
• Protecting the interests of the company by maintaining confidentiality about new product development.
• All stages of Database development and implementation for the Data Center.
• At least five years experience in automotive industry with two years in management.
• Automotive Technology Degree, related field or ASE Certified and Master Tech preferred.
• Ability to prioritize, plan and organize day/week around multiple productive activities.
• Ability to achieve results through the management of others.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office and Internet applications.