Top Bottler is seeking their next Supply Planning Manager
Great benefits and compensation package - ample growth
Responsible for Supply Planning function across Manufacturing and Distribution facilities, providing continuous product availability and service to our internal customers while minimizing the landed cost to the Distribution centers. Provide developmental leadership to a team of supply planning professionals. Develop performance measures and objectives for world class supply chain execution, monitor performance against objectives, and deliver performance as planned. Support top line revenue growth and minimize waste by collaborating with Lifecycle planning for new package introductions as well as discontinued products. Communicate and collaborate with Sales, Manufacturing, Transportation, and Distribution partners to drive improvements in supply chain performance.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Planning experience in a Food or Beverage Manufacturing environment
• General knowledge of SAP (or other ERP equivalent) business processes
• APICS Certification
• Lean Six Sigma Certification
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Lead the supply planning function for both manufactured and purchased product distribution.
• Provide leadership, direction, and developmental plans for planning team members.
• Communicate frequently and broadly across internal supply chain constituents.
• Create, monitor, and share reports for network planning Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This would include measures such as Out of Stocks, Days of Supply, Inventory Turns, Produce to Schedule, Ship to Schedule, and Out of Network Sourcing. Develop and execute change management plans to achieve KPI improvement objectives.
• Direct weekly production planning cycle with production facilities including collaboration with manufacturing plant partners to minimize cost of production. Collaborate regularly with manufacturing plant personnel who are responsible for procuring raw materials to accomplish the production schedule.
• Direct daily execution of finished goods deployment scheduling. Collaborate with transportation, manufacturing plant, and distribution center partners on managing capacity constraints and maximizing product availability.
• Direct purchased product scheduling process. Minimize landed cost by selecting lowest cost path for hub and spoke distribution of purchased products.
• Collaborate with manufacturing plants and distribution centers on master planning to accomplish scheduled downtime and build inventory around instantaneous capacity constraints.
• Work with the Demand/Lifecycle Manager, sales centers and operations teams to support the rollout of new products, promotional packaging, and holiday inventory planning on produced and purchased products.
• Participate in the review of inventory levels and warehouse capacity, initiate and communicate the necessary product movements to ensure balanced inventory levels to reduce out of stock and BD&L from overstock.
• Review and analyze line capacity to determine if alternative sourcing is required.
• Coordinate and maintain ordering process with Regionally Producing Bottlers who source from our producing facilities.
• Minimize landed cost of produced products by analyzing and selecting best production center to support each SKU by distribution center. Collaborate with transportation team on lane rate impact to analysis.
• Direct cross-functional Lifecycle planning for new and discontinued SKUs.
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 plus years of experience in Supply Chain planning or Production/Manufacturing
• Two plus years of Supervisory experience
• Ability to mentor and develop future leaders
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to communicate to all levels of an organization
• Two plus years of Change Management experience
• Computer Proficient (i.e. Microsoft Office applications)
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.