- Posted: over a month ago
Mattress Warehouse is currently seeking highly motivated and successful retail sales associates and retail store managers to assist us in our continuing quest to provide exceptional service to our customers. With over 300 store locations and growing, we have been a leader in the Mattress industry for 30 years, and we are USA family owned and operated!
As a sales associate or store manager with Mattress Warehouse you will confidently sell our premium mattress / bedding products utilizing our tried and proven selling process.
- Shift availability to include evenings (until 9PM), Holidays (Presidents, Memorial, July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus, and Black Friday), and weekends.
- Assist in fulfilling our mission to provide our customers a relaxed and educational shopping experience.
- Ability to use the computer system to do basic point of sale transactions.
- Ability and willingness to learn and follow our proven selling process.
- Ability to work alone and take initiative.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and motivated demeanor required.
- Team focused and positive attitude.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Other preferred qualifications below:
- Proven sales track record.
- Prefer experience in retail, customer service, big ticket, or commission sales.
- Strong presentation, communication, and customer service skills.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers and understanding their needs.
- Professional appearance is a must.
Base hourly income or commission + bonus incentive earned (whichever greater)
- 401(k) + 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
$500 Referral Bonus Opportunity
Powered by JazzHR
Mattress Warehouse Corporate
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?