Maintenance Technician 1st Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing manufacturing company in Lombard, IL is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their 1st shift team. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Metal Stamping Punch Press Set-Ups (20-300 tons)
· Experience with Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Wintriss, and Link System Press Controls
· Knowledge in all forms of machinery and building maintenance
· Strong oral and written communication skills, bilingual a plus
· Ability to work as a team member and not as an individual
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
· Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining the form and texture of parts
· Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
· Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
· Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt
Schedule is 1st shift, DIRECT HIRE
Pay is $32.00 - $35.00 an hour, depending on experience
*If you have an open application with Matthews Professional Employment, Inc. please express your interest in this position to your consultant*
Matthews Professional EmploymentWhy Work Here?
Friendly coworkers, great company culture, benefits, and competitive pay!
Get fresh Maintenance Technician 2Nd Shift jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.