Public Relations Senior Account Executive
Matter Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Public Relations Senior Account Executive - Providence, RI
Matter is an independent and thriving brand elevation agency unifying PR, social media, creative services, search marketing and digital marketing. From fast growth startups to established brands, we work with clients across diverse industries, including technology, consumer and professional services. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ worlds so that we can develop and execute strategic, content-rich campaigns that inspire action and build value through measurable results.
As we’ve grown, we’ve maintained focus on building and nurturing a team-oriented and creative environment because we know that when we tap into our collective brainpower we come up with inspired solutions for our clients and because it makes for a happy place to work. We’re proud of the many awards that we’ve garnered as a Top Place to Work and as a Top Agency in the US, but we’re equally as proud of the many organizations that we’ve helped through our agency-wide volunteer initiative. If you’re the kind of professional that takes their work seriously, but also doesn’t take themselves too seriously, this could be the place to grow your career.
We're looking for a creative/results-oriented Senior Account Executive to join our team in our Providence, RI office. Here's the mix of what you'll be doing day to day:
- Providing high-quality client counsel to clients on all aspects of PR/social media program, writes and implements quarterly plans and/or plans centered on key events and participates in developing key messages and client positioning
- Working closely with senior management to provide strategic direction and insight related to account activities
- Recommending and executing on media strategies that generate coverage; builds and nurtures strong relationships with media contacts
- Delivering high-quality writing in the of form pitches, press releases, bylines, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Demonstrating ownership to train and mentor junior team members and new hires
- Participating in new business activity, playing a significant role in providing research, media playbooks, creative ideas and competently presenting in new business meetings
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- 5+ years of post-college PR agency experience working with b2b tech and professional services clients, additional health care and consumer experience is a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Ability to work in a fast-moving, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Fast learner with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail
Matter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Matter