Integrated Marketing Analyst
- Posted: 12 days ago
Integrated Marketing Analyst - Boston or Newburyport, MA
Matter is an independent, thriving brand elevation agency, unifying PR and integrated marketing to develop and execute strategic campaigns that inspire action and build value through measurable results. From fast growth startups to established organizations, we work with clients across diverse industries — immersing ourselves in our clients’ worlds to help them reach their goals and elevate their brands.
As we’ve grown, we’ve maintained focus on building and nurturing a team-oriented and creative environment because we know that when we tap into our collective brainpower we come up with inspired solutions for our clients and because it makes for a happy place to work. We work with people we like and can learn from, making our jobs a positive aspect of a balanced life. At Matter, we prioritize employee diversity, equity and inclusion and value everyone’s unique story. We’re proud of the many awards that we’ve garnered as a Top Place to Work and as a Top Agency in the US, but we’re equally as proud of the many organizations that we’ve helped through our agency-wide volunteer initiative. If you’re the kind of professional that takes their work seriously, but also doesn’t take themselves too seriously, this could be the place to grow your career.
We are currently looking for a motivated and results-focused Integrated Marketing Analyst to join our Integrated Media team based in any of our many offices, working with clients across the agency. This individual will play a key supporting role in multiple areas, building and managing campaigns end-to-end across platforms for B2B and B2C clients.
Here’s a mix of what you’ll be doing day to day:
- Responsible for managing the trafficking, tagging, delivery and executing optimization for digital media campaigns across a variety of channels and platforms including all digital campaigns using Campaign Manager, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Assure quality and consistency of media naming conventions, UTM structures, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated strategies for clients
- Evangelize best practices for media tracking in alignment with measurement requirements
- Identify areas of opportunity for efficiencies in the trafficking and reporting processes
- Participate in weekly team status and provide regular updates on trafficking schedule
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards for campaign/website performance monitoring
- Communicate data findings and recommendations for optimization with internal and external stakeholders
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- 1-3 years of ad operations or digital marketing experience; agency experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager is a plus but not required
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fast learner with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow within the digital marketing industry
Matter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Matter
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?