Content Writing Specialist- Integrated Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Content Writing Specialist- Remote or hybrid from Denver, CO.
Matter Communications is an independent and thriving integrated marketing, PR, creative, and digital marketing firm focused on what matters most: our people, our clients and our results. From fast growth startups to established brands, we work with B2B and B2C companies at all stages of development and across all industries.
We’ve built and nurtured a team-oriented, supportive environment because we know that when we tap into our collective brainpower we come up with inspired solutions for our clients and because it makes for a happy place to work. While we’re serious about what we do, we try not to take ourselves too seriously.
We believe crafting great stories and content is critical to amplifying brands and driving results for our clients. If you are a master storyteller with a passion for copywriting and strategy, this role is for you. We’re currently looking for a dynamic and experienced Content Writing Specialist to join our team based in any of our offices. The Content Writing Specialist will play a key role on client projects working closely with strategy, PR, creative, and digital marketing to help develop engaging, on-brand content, and will be responsible for creating industry-leading thought leadership content that works hand-in-hand in supporting our content programs.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with integrated teams to craft compelling brand stories through thought leadership content for clients that help differentiate vs. competition
- Ensure all messaging and content is on-brand, on-mission, and leverages industry best practices - copy, tone, voice, structure, research, etc.
- Lead content development projects that could include case studies, white papers, ebooks, bylined articles, blog posts, video scripts, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to write with clarity, technical accuracy and creativity across a wide range of B2B and B2C industries, with a special focus on healthcare
Along with a great portfolio of content writing work, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- 2-4 years of relevant content creation experience working in both B2B and B2C, with a special focus on healthcare as a strong plus
- Experience working in the modern marketing landscape – digital marketing, PR, social media, content marketing
- The ideal candidate will be conceptual, collaborative, and highly creative to help come up with the big thought leadership ideas, and have the initiative and hands-on ability to execute against tight, sometimes overlapping timelines
- Experience working in an agency environment working on both creative assignments and long form copywriting preferred but not required
- Strong portfolio of diverse content writing experience that demonstrates a range of writing styles and ability to adapt tone, format and voice, and leverages industry best practices for thought leadership structure, research, industry trends, etc.
- Superior project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Compensation: The pay range for this role is between $60-65k per year based on experience.
Benefits: A healthy culture requires healthy, happy people. That’s why Matter goes above and beyond to provide exceptional benefits and fun bonuses to our workforce. These include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance plan
- Comprehensive time-off plan (including holiday, PTO and sick time)
- Paid parental leave
- Summer Fridays (2pm close every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Flex Fridays (work from anywhere!)
- Annual holiday paid break between Christmas and New Year’s
- Birthdays off
- Paid volunteer time through Helping Hands
- Monthly FUN events in all offices
- Employee referral program
- Mentor program for junior employees
- Matter Wellness program, featuring extracurricular activities and interoffice competitions
- Office exchange program
- Trainings and educational programs
- Mental health day
- Floating religious holiday
- Surprise rewards throughout the year
- Exceptional company culture
Matter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Matter