Mattel, Inc. is seeking a Sales Analyst for the Walmart.com business. The Sales Analyst is responsible for supporting and providing the team/company/customer with knowledge and insights driven strategies and tactics to maximize category growth. This position is also responsible for overseeing the collection, analysis, and reporting of market, consumer, and shopper data related to the channel in an effort to increase category sales, customer satisfaction, and ROI.
This position will be field-based in our Rogers, Arkansas Sales office.
- Develop and lead the Fisher Price business analytics for the Walmart Ecommerce Team.
- Develop and foster business building relationships that lead to mutually achieving objectives
- Develop standardized reports to identify trends and sales opportunities.
- Identify sales opportunities and develop fact-based selling stories using consumption, shipment, & customer's POS to grow sales.
- Communicate with recommendations to retailer for improving low in-stock percentages
- Review replenishment order trends and weekly fill rates and determine they match rate of sale
- Work with Demand Planning to identify Item availability issues
- Create new trends indicators and recommend correct Seasonal Profiles
- Other duties as assigned from Team Leader.
- Minimum of 2-3 years CPG experience including working with multiple data sources.
- Passion to contribute at a high level in a team atmosphere
- Self-motivated, self-starter, strong work ethic
- High level of integrity and attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a deadline-driven environment
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, American Girl, Fisher-Price, Thomas & Friends and MEGA, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
Posting Title: Sales Analyst
Requisition Number: 192229
Location: Rogers, Arkansas
Zip Code: 72758
Job Category: Sales, Sales Support