Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior sales experience is preferred.
Matt Mormile-Farmers Insurance Agency