Matsuda Dermatology Honolulu, HI
- Posted: 27 days ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
Our dermatology office located in Honolulu is searching for a full-time experienced front office medical receptionist!
· This position is primarily responsible for coordinating all functions necessary for an efficient and productive flow of patients between check-in, treatment, and check-out. This position is a point-of-contact for all non-clinical patient service including managing the patient scheduling process; collecting, posting, and depositing patient payments; maintaining patient charts and electronic medical records; maintaining the front desk area; and providing outstanding customer service to our patients. Other duties may also be assigned.
· This position full time position guarantees 40 hours weekly.
· Must have 1 year of previous knowledge in a medical office environment.
· Exceptional telephone skills
· Proficiency in Word and Excel
· Previous experience with medical software preferred
· Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT and ICD9/ICD10 coding preferred
· Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service
· Attention to detail
· Time Management skills
· Organized, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· High school graduate or equivalent
Matsuda DermatologyWhy Work Here?
Competitive wages, great benefits, lots of opportunity for growth!
Fast-paced, thriving, multi-provider dermatology office
HealthcareView all jobs at Matsuda Dermatology