Most businesses struggle with unreliable technology that holds them back.
Join our team of certified consultants and software developers to plan, build and support rock-solid technology that helps people get more done, feel more confident, and stay in control of their businesses.
We’re looking for…
First and foremost, you should exemplify extraordinary communication skills with both clients and coworkers. You should be capable of performing work with or without direct supervision and should have at least one to two years of industry experience.
You should be passionate about technology and equally passionate about providing extraordinary service. You should take pride in and inspire others with the work that you do.
Some experience in IT Managed Services, Remote Network Monitoring, Active Directory, servers, upgrades and migrations, IT Security, etc. is preferred. You should feel comfortable troubleshooting and supporting Information Technology hardware, software and network system configurations for small to mid-sized clients (5-50 person environments).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core software, as well as virtual environments built on VMware, Citrix, and/or Microsoft
- Support services for Microsoft related server technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, etc.
- Implement and support backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Work through a daily schedule that has been established by a Dispatcher/Service Coordinator
- Provide essential IT troubleshooting support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Implement and support remote access solutions: VPN, Remote Desktop Services, and Citrix
- Write clear and concise documentation including system reviews and recommendations
- Communicate with clients and coworkers, informing others of issue progress and notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively assist clients to understand problems, to avoid or reduce reoccurrence in the future
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Communicate with clients: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Escalate service issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to client needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in our ticketing system as it occurs
- Work through a daily schedule in our ticketing system that has been established through the Service Coordination process
- Understand processes in the ticketing system by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ticketing system training portal
- Ideal candidate has at least two-years’ experience supporting a Microsoft Windows Environment, and seeking a challenge
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or business related field or equivalent experience (at least 2-3 years in the industry)
- Professional IT Certifications (or progress toward) a plus, such as: Microsoft (Any), VMware VCP, Apple (Any), Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA
- Able to resolve clients’ technical issues via telephone, remote support, and on-site (in-person)
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (inspire those around you)
- Must possess “grace under fire” – comfortable handling critical situations with concerned clients
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Client satisfaction-focused attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Excellent typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details and documentation while on the phone
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment