MS Dynamics/ .Net Developer
Matrix Systems and Tec Annapolis, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, logistics, etc.
- Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
- Translates detailed design into computer software.
- Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepares required documentation, including both program level and user-level documentation
Education: A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience,
General Experience: Must have five (5) years of computer experience in information systems design.
Specialized Experience: At least three (3) years of experience as an application programmer on large-scale DBMS, knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- At least two (2) years' experience with Dynamics financial modules and formatting transactions for import and export to/from Dynamics;
- At least two (2) years' experience with customizing and interfacing standalone modules with Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Portal;
- At least two (2) years' experience using a code security assessment tool like Veracode;
- At least five (5) years' experience doing development with Visual Studio. C#/C, SQL, MS SQL Server, and TFS;
- At least three (3) years' of experience as a store procedure programmer on large-scale DBMS;
- At least two (2) years' experience with setting up and developing custom extensions for Microsoft Dynamics;
- At least two (2) years' experience developing reports as needed using Microsoft and Dynamics reporting and BI tools;
- At least two (2) years' experience converting legacy data from flat files, and importing data into the Dynamics application using: the Dynamics API, Microsoft Integration Services, Microsoft Data Quality Services, and Microsoft Access;
- At least two (2) years' experience developing ETL programs using Microsoft Integration services, Visual Studio. C#/C, SQL, and MS SQL Server;
- At least one (1) years' experience with MFT tools such as Connect Direct;
- Current experience SQL Server 2016 and data encryption at rest;
- Current experience with .Net framework 4.5 or late
Matrix Systems and Tec
TechnologyView all jobs at Matrix Systems and Tec