- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to progress in your career with a fast-growing food safety and AgSciences company? Are you a hardworking, collaborative team member ready to hit the ground running and get the job done? Then we are looking for you!
What we do:
Matrix Sciences International Inc. provides a uniquely comprehensive scope of laboratory, advisory, research, data management, and agricultural services that support our customers’ needs.
The Laboratory Technician performs routine preparation, extraction and testing of soil, plant, water, fertilizer, and manure samples and works out of our Harrington, Delaware lab location.
What you’ll do:
- Perform sample preparation following standard operating procedures.
- Perform equipment monitoring and verification on basic laboratory items such as balances, fridges, incubators, pipettes, grinders and instruments etc.
- Identify, communicate, and document non-conformities related to daily activities.
- Perform routine laboratory operations on samples according to the Standard Operating Procedures. Testing includes pH, conductivity, solids, nitrates, alkalinity, sulfate and etc.
- Ensure accurate and complete traceability and documentation of testing activities performed.
- Ensure samples are processed efficiently to meet client expectations for turnaround time.
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements.
- Within area of responsibility, provide training for other laboratory staff.
- Adhere to lab safety procedures and reporting standards.
- Other duties may be assigned to assist with the operations of the lab.
What you have:
- Minimum Associates Degree in Sciences or at least two (2) years working in a commercial lab environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team.
- Positive outlook with the ability to adapt to a multi-tasking and fast changing environment.
- This is an entry level role with a schedule from Monday through Friday 8am -5pm.
What we offer:
- FSA, HSA & Commuter Benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- LifeLock Protection
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Harrington, DE
Matrix Sciences International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Matrix Sciences is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants and employees. We treat all employees and applicants in conformance with both the spirit and letter of federal, state, and local employment discrimination laws, regulations, and Executive Orders. The Company makes all employment decisions without regard to a person's race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform services membership status or any other characteristic protected by law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Matrix Sciences International Inc
Get fresh Food Lab Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.