- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to progress in your career with a fast-growing food safety company? Are you a hardworking, collaborative team member ready to hit the ground running and get the job done? Then we are looking for you!
What we do:
Matrix Sciences provides a uniquely comprehensive scope of laboratory, advisory, research and data management services that support our customers’ confidence in bringing safe, quality food to market.
The Matrix Sciences Agriculture lab in our South Dakota location performs pesticide testing to support consumer product regulation and unbiased, quality analytical and technical services.
Why it matters:
This work allows clients to identify potential contamination before it impacts their products and helps them feel confident that their products meet their quality standards and are safe for consumption in the market.
The Lab Assistant performs laboratory support responsibilities including preparation and homogenization of samples, cleaning, sample waste disposal and basic maintenance functions.
What you’ll do:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare and homogenize incoming samples according to standard operating procedures
- Perform and document routine laboratory maintenance tasks such as sample archiving, basic equipment monitoring, waste disposal and cleaning (laboratory and labware).
- Assist Lab Techs in sample preparation and weighing of test items, as required.
- Adhere to lab safety procedures and reporting standards.
- Follow written Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- As-needed, perform shipping/receiving duties and keep external/customer facing areas clear.
- Other duties may be assigned to assist with the operations of the lab.
- Supports and complies with all Company policies, Quality Systems and Health & Safety programs.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and organized.
- Provides general lab support.
What you have:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team.
- Positive outlook with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Brookings, South Dakota
Matrix Sciences International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Matrix Sciences is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants and employees. We treat all employees and applicants in conformance with both the spirit and letter of federal, state, and local employment discrimination laws, regulations, and Executive Orders. The Company makes all employment decisions without regard to a person's race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform services membership status or any other characteristic protected by law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Matrix Sciences International Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Matrix Sciences International Inc.