Matrix Sciences International Inc Rockford, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking to progress in your career with a fast-growing food safety company? Are you a hardworking, collaborative team member ready to hit the ground running and get the job done? Then we are looking for you!
What we do:
Matrix Sciences International Inc. provides a uniquely comprehensive scope of laboratory, advisory, research and data management services that support our customers’ confidence in bringing safe, quality food to market.
Why it matters:
Our work allows clients to identify potential contamination before it impacts their products and helps them feel confident that their products meet their quality standards and are safe for consumption in the market.
The Courier Driver is responsible for efficiently and safely transporting test items and supplies on a timely basis while maintaining integrity. They are conscious of customer satisfaction and adhere to assigned routes and time schedules. The ideal candidate for this position will live near the Rockford, IL or Dixon, IL areas.
What you’ll do:
· Operate company vehicle and drive route in a safe manner, using all precautions at all times.
· Keep company vehicle clean and well-maintained.
· Pick up test items from clients according to daily and weekly schedules.
· Deliver samples and laboratory supplies to clients in a timely manner.
· Store packages in an appropriate manner during transportation.
· Exhibit a high degree of professional excellence characterized by sound independent judgment, reliability, initiative and high standards of ethics.
· Perform additional duties as required.
What you have:
· High School Diploma.
· Demonstrated ability to work with a team.
· Positive outlook with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
· This is a part-time, hourly position. Weekly schedule to be determined.
Matrix Sciences International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Matrix Sciences is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants and employees. We treat all employees and applicants in conformance with both the spirit and letter of federal, state, and local employment discrimination laws, regulations, and Executive Orders. The Company makes all employment decisions without regard to a person's race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform services membership status or any other characteristic protected by law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Matrix Sciences International Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Matrix Sciences International Inc