Matrix Providers Shaw Heights, SC
- Expired: October 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Dental Hygienist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:15am – 4:15pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Dental Hygienist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree depending on the program
• Education: Successful completion of a dental hygiene program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA)
• License: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Dental Hygienist
• Certifications: Certified in radiography as required by 42 CFR Part 75
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
Job vocabulary essential to success:
- Routine care and treatment planning
- Dental Prophylaxis
- X-Ray Certified
- Chairside Assisting
- General Dentistry
- Four-Handed Dentistry
- Fluoride Treatments
- Expansive Dental Terminology
- Nitrous Oxide/Sedation assistance
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
AddressShaw Heights, SC
HealthcareView all jobs at Matrix Providers