We are hiring for a rewarding opportunity as a civilian Registered Nurse (RN), Medical Home Port Program (MHP) with Family Medicine/Pediatric experience, to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Health Clinic in Quantico, Virginia.
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan for full-time employees
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 6:30pm
• Paid Time-off and holidays
The Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Successfully graduated from a nationally accredited associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree program in nursing and holds current certification a registered nurse (RN)
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Licensure/Registration: Successfully graduated from a nationally accredited associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree program in nursing and holds current certification a registered nurse (RN)
• Possess a minimum of 2 years of full-time ambulatory care RN experience to include Pediatric within last 3 years.
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always. Your success is the focus of our entire business.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.