Medical Laboratory Technician - Camp Pendleton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are potentially hiring a qualified Laboratory Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton or other Branch/Area Health Clinics within Camp Pendleton
• Status: Full Time
• Compensation: This is an hourly position compensated from $29.26.
• Schedule: Services shall be provided Sunday through Saturday, between the hours of 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM Shifts will normally be scheduled for an 8.5 to 9-hour period, to include an uncompensated 30 to 60-minute lunch break, respectively. In no instance will the HCW be required to provide services in excess of 80 hours per two-week period.
• Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Laboratory Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate.
• Education: Graduate from a medical laboratory technician training program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or an educational program acceptable to the American Medical Technologist (AMT).
• Certification: Certification/registration as determined by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or AMT.
• Experience: One year of experience.
• Shall hold current American Heart Association or the American Red Cross Healthcare Provider (HCP) certification at no cost to the government. Certification granted based solely on computer-based training does not constitute fulfillment of this requirement.
Matrix Providers Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Matrix Providers Inc.
Get fresh Military Medical Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.