Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
Matrix Precise, Inc. Oakland, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
About Matrix Precise:
Matrix Precise Inc. is a Technology Development, Consulting and R&D Company. We provide solutions in the areas of facial recognition, smart retail, handwriting recognition, and smart robots. Our client services also entail a range of development and support solutions from web and mobile application development, infrastructure and production support and testing services. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits packages including health insurance and 401K.
The individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting Java/ J2EE based components and interfaces. The position requires broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practice, and tools and accordingly apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated professional, hands-on Java developer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, who has a track record of demonstrated complex technical accomplishments (e.g. public domain code contribution, technical blog demonstrating complex technical solution, etc.).
The individual exhibits excellent written and oral skills, with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
- Design, develop, implement, and support web applications and other technology solutions.
- Work with infrastructure and support teams to achieve smooth handoff of responsibility running production system
- Adhere to development and security standards
- Solid (8-10years) Java programming experience
- Solid object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience in using Docker, Kubernetes, Git & TeamCity.
- Experiences in Scala and DSL are a big plus
- Experience with XML/XSD/XSLT, SOA
- Experience with SQL Server, Tomcat, RH Linux
- Experience with Angular KS
- Solid experience with full application development life cycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Health care domain knowledge a plus
- BS or equivalent in engineering or related technical area
- Master’s degree (preferred)
Powered by JazzHR
Matrix Precise, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Matrix Precise, Inc.