About Matrix Precise:
Matrix Precise Inc. is a Technology Development, Consulting and R&D Company. We provide solutions in the areas of facial recognition, smart retail, handwriting recognition and smart robots. Our client services also entail a range of development and support solutions from web and mobile application development, infrastructure and production support and testing services. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits packages including health insurance and 401K.
This position will provide clinical data solutions for Health Care informatics efforts. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Design and maintain large clinical 2-3 TB SQL Server Databases
- Tune complex SQL Server queries
- Design and code a large number of SQL queries and stored procedures
- Monitor and perform tuning on complex ETL jobs
- Implement processes and procedures for the development and release of products/projects that facilitate high quality and rapid deployment
- Provide solutions to promote data integrity in enterprise systems.
- Participate in code reviews to validate effectiveness and quality of code.
- Publish documentation and collaborative information using internal tools.
- Mentor team members in best practices and review other ETL designs and implementations.
- Expertise in Database Architecture in an environment that handles large volume of data, excess of 500 million every day
- Demonstrate expertise in performance tuning including both query and server optimization.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data modeling, database design, optimization for performance, SQL, stored procedures
- Expertise in understanding complex business needs, analyzing, designing and developing solutions
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services 2012/2014/2016.
- Hands-on development experience in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 using SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in trouble shooting and resolving data issues
- Experience in agile development is preferred
- Eager to learn clinical data and systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 8 years + relational database and SQL experience
- Solid experience (4 years +) in coding complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Strong understanding of database development methodologies (Agile and Scrum)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo) and Test Driven Development (TDD) a big plus
- Health care domain knowledge a big plus.
- Experience with Red Gate Tools a plus (SQL Source Control, SQL Compare, SQL Data Compare, DLM)
- BS or equivalent in engineering or related technical area
- Masters degree preferred