Registered Nurse - PRN - Clinical Trials (6 months to possible two year extension)
Type: Full Time PRN
Location: Retail and other community environments in University, MS area and other locations
Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm
Hourly Rate of Pay: $31.45-$34.60 per hour + years of experience (DOE)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse-PRN -Clinical Trials to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Matrix Medical Network
Why Work Here?Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and facility community-based care management services and is in the process of revolutionizing health-care solutions. Matrix was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with regional offices in Largo. Matrix has a national clinical organization which provides high-touch, in-home and mobile clinic care to help health plans balance cost and revenue, grow membership and improve the quality of care. After nearly doubling in size in recent years, Matrix continues to be well- positioned for continued expansion.
Great opportunity to grow your career and make an impact at a dynamic health-care company!