Physician-Collaborating MD/DO Chart Reviews- Flexible scheduling!
Matrix Medical Network Athens, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Position:
Matrix Medical Network is searching for physicians looking for additional income as a collaborating physician. Our collaborators over see our highly skilled Nurse Practitioners in the field as stated by state law. This is a Great Opportunity for physician to earn extra income with no out of pocket expense to you, or your current practice situation.
Type: Collaborating Physician - 1099 (Chart Reviews)
Location: Remote Opportunity
Hours: Flexible Hours
Rate of Reimbursement: Varies per state
This is not a full-time position. This position varies in days and hours.
Matrix’ Risk Adjustment Offer:
- Comprehensive Health Assessments
- Telehealth Visits
- Licensed in the state of practice (MD/DO)
- Current License is Active in the state of practice
- Active Practice in the state
- 3 years of clinical experience post residency
- Primary Specialties in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Currently not enrolled in the Medicare Opt-Out program
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a variety of associated environment. Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Athens, GA Primary Location: Athens, GA 31202. Job: Clinical—Collaborating Physician or CP. Regular Shift. PRN. Job Level: No on-call, days, evening, nights and weekends if desired. Job, Clinical, Physician.
Matrix Medical NetworkWhy Work Here?
Our team is united by our mission to improve the accessibility of healthcare.
Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and facility community-based care management services and is in the process of revolutionizing health-care solutions. Matrix was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with regional offices in Largo. Matrix has a national clinical organization which provides high-touch, in-home and mobile clinic care to help health plans balance cost and revenue, grow membership and improve the quality of care. After nearly doubling in size in recent years, Matrix continues to be well- positioned for continued expansion.