Mobile Device Administrator
Because YOU make the difference......
Matrix Medical Network IT delivers capabilities using cutting edge technologies, including Mobile Tablet, Geo-spatial Analysis, Database Solutions using SQL and noSQL, Business Intelligence and Custom Business solutions. Looking for enthusiastic, action oriented team members who will thrive in our fast paced and dynamic environment.
The Mobile Device Administrator provides configuration and distribution of all mobile devices. This position is responsible for the execution of planned projects and reacting to unplanned incidents that occur on a daily basis, managing time appropriately to complete both types of task. Responsible asset control, configuration and distribution of all mobile devices. The position requires technical troubleshooting abilities and excellent customer service skills. Mobile devices include, but are not limited to, cell phones and tablets.
- Asset control of all mobile devices.
- Track Assets using MDM solution
- Work with Inventory Team to retrieve equipment post-employment
- Keep asset tracking system up to date with accurate information
- Reconcile active employee or vendor list with asset assignment list
- Monitor activity as required in MDM solution to determine / identify devices that are idle beyond a reasonable time & inquire with supervision to validate resource is still employed
- Build and deploy new mobile devices to keep up with demand
- Work with device carriers & vendors to ensure rates and billing are correct
- Develops and executes small to medium size project plans related to mobile devices
- Responsible for asset inventory totaling over $1,000,000+
- Provides critical feedback for hardware and software procurement related to mobile devices
- Troubleshoot the end user’s issue and resolve upon first contact, when possible.
- Accurately record and document all details of the issue or service request, including categorization and priority into the IT service desk tool.
- Provide remote access/VPN support.
- Provide "how to" assistance on all internally supported devices, applications and systems.
- Escalate issues to appropriate second- and third-level subject-matter experts in accordance to service-level agreements, and follow up on incidents when appropriate.
- Leverage internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, support sites, vendors) to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Respond to end-user inquiries regarding the status of incident/service request tickets, and perform follow-ups.
- Contribute to the creation/facilitation/maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides.
- Build relationships with internal IT Infrastructure staff like Level 2 support technicians, Network Engineers and Application Support subject-matter experts to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and met or exceeded.
- Works with Application Development teams in identifying major changes around the framework related to our proprietary applications
- Build relationships with business partners across our company
- Be an advocate for the end user to ensure he or she receives high-quality and timely service and support from the entire IT organization
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience a plus
- Computer software and hardware troubleshooting knowledge and experience
- Software and hardware certifications a plus
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years mobile device management experience (required)
- 3+ years IT work experience (required)
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role (required)
- Experience managing 1,500+ iOS and Android devices (preferred)
- Knowledge of these systems (preferred):
- Issues/Incident tracking application
- Remote Control software experience
- Windows, Android and IOS troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Management platforms (SOTI MobiControl and Workspace ONE)
- Android Enterprise
- Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment
- Apple Business Manager
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technology and applications
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to perform after-hours/on-call support when needed
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
No third party submittals
Matrix Medical Network
Why Work Here?Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and facility community-based care management services and is in the process of revolutionizing health-care solutions. Matrix was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with regional offices in Largo. Matrix has a national clinical organization which provides high-touch, in-home and mobile clinic care to help health plans balance cost and revenue, grow membership and improve the quality of care. After nearly doubling in size in recent years, Matrix continues to be well- positioned for continued expansion.
Great opportunity to grow your career and make an impact at a dynamic health-care company!