Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in health-care! We care profoundly for the members we serve and the work we do significantly improves their quality of life. We are a fast growing organization with experts in human resources, account management, sales, recruiting, marketing, business development, operations and finance.
The Marketing Communications Manager supports the development and release of internal and external company communications.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
- Manage and execute major trade show and conference plans; provide post-event reporitng and analysis.
- Manage external communications consultants (graphic design, video production, etc.) in the design and production of relevant sales and marketing materials.
- Write, design and manage external presentations and/or content; including webinars, speaking events, client presentations and proposals.
- Collaborate with other team members in the design and roll-out of the company intranet and new company website.
- Partner cross-functionally in the development and management of intenral events and internal and/or external video or audio messages.
- Partner with appropriate departments to assist in the design of communications such as presentations, marketing media, event support materials and brochures.
- Write and proofread text and layout of internal and external communications; including CEO messages and speeches.
- Distribute internal communications as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, public relations or communications.
- Eperience with the development, planning, implementation and monitoring of multiple projects and/or programs.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations, developing communications for cross-functional audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications preferred, commensurate experience will be considered in lieu of degree
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent verbal and writing communications skills
- Ability to present to large & small audiences
- Understanding of current social media trends and how to use them to recruit active and passive candidates
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Travel Requirements: 10%
Work Conditions: General office environment.