Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Matrix Medical Network is a leading provider of home-based healthcare services for health plans, including comprehensive health assessments, quality gap closure visits, clinical service needs assessments, as well as post-acute and chronic care management. Matrix brings care directly to individuals where they live and via mobile clinics through its clinical network of over 6,000 providers spanning all 50 states. Leveraging advanced analytics and leading-edge technologies, Matrix achieves unprecedented engagement of health plan members and patients to improve quality of care and outcomes, while generating positive impact for health plans. Matrix supports populations of all ages from infants to seniors, across all plan types, including Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial and Exchange.
The Member Feedback Coordinator receives, investigates, and monitors customer feedback from all sources. The coordinator will field calls/emails from members, Nurse Practitioners, and/or Physicians and attempt a one call resolution experience. As needed the coordinator will conduct appropriate follow up and resolve per established Matrix policy and procedure. This role will partner with internal and external business partners to coordinate case from start through follow up and resolution. The coordinator ensures documentation meets customer requirements and agreed upon client time-frames.
- Answer inbound calls from members, Power of Attorney (POA), caregiver and physicians.
- Make outbound follow up calls to member, POA, caregiver, and physicians.
- Accurately and concisely documents customer feedback and special needs indicated during each call in computer based system and alert other departments as needed.
- Identifies and addresses the patients’ issues and anticipates future needs by providing additional information, as needed.
- Transcribe telephone calls in a concise, accurate manner.
- Complete written communication in a clear and positive way in accordance with standard business practice.
- Analyze and organize call information to support identification of trends.
- Distribute call results according to Matrix Policy and Procedure.
- Prepare weekly and/or monthly reports as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office required; advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to multi task and alter work speed to accommodate changes in work load.
- Ability to interface with a broad range of staff across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the benefits of a service or program to diffuse escalated calls
- Medicare experience preferred;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good command of the English language, as well as strong interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable speaking with Medicare beneficiaries by phone.
- Excellent data entry skills and proven ability to navigate multiple computer screens while conducting a customer call.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently;
- Proven time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing and follow-up skills in a rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to think independently and make decisions, while adhering to company standards and guidelines;
- Ability to work independently, while being a productive member of the team;
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic growth environment;
- Must be flexible to work days/nights, weekends and select holidays as needed.
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel requirements: No travel required.