Break away from the ordinary workplace by servicing patients across the state in our Mobile Clinics!
Apply and find out how you can get paid for traveling!
Come aboard our Mobile Medical Clinics, where we provide comprehensive wellness exams to patients within the community. We bring the clinic directly to the local area of the patients who are needing care. Patients can come on our units to receive their preventative wellness examinations, while enjoying the amenities of a clean waiting room, and private exam rooms - all without having to make the trip to their PCP office, or having a provider enter their own home.
View our Mobile Clinic virtual tour here:
We are looking for a Cardiovascular Sonographer to conduct ultrasound examinations for our patients. Our sonographers work to provide top quality cardiac and vascular ultrasound examinations - including Echocardiograms, Carotid Ultrasounds, Lower Extremity Arterial Ultrasounds and Abdominal Aortic Ultrasounds. Spirometry exams, DPN Nerve Conduction and EKG tests are also performed. This is an opportunity for you to sharpen your skills while providing excellent service to patients across the country
Requirements for this role include:
• The ability to travel away from home for up to a week at a time.
• Associates degree from an accredited Cardiovascular Ultrasound Program.
• An Active CPR Certification.
• 1 year of Echocardiogram study experience.
• Experience with Carotid, Lower Extremity Arterial and Abdominal Aortic Ultrasounds
• Must have reliable transportation for local assignments
Our Mobile Clinics have been servicing patients for over 20 years—come join our growing team!