Break away from the ordinary workplace by servicing patients across the country in our Mobile Clinics.
Come aboard our Mobile Medical Clinics, where we provide comprehensive wellness exams to patients within the community. We bring the clinic directly to the local area of the patients who are needing care. Patients can come on our units to receive their preventative wellness examinations, while enjoying the amenities of a clean waiting room, and private exam rooms - all without having to make the trip to their PCP office, or having a provider enter their own home.
View our Mobile Clinic virtual tour here:
We are looking for a Part Time - Traveler Certified Medical Assistant to assist in performing top quality medical and diagnostic screenings, and to work the administration desk of the clinic. Services include, blood pressure, body composition, bone density measurements, EKGs, ankle/brachial index (ABI,) arterial stiffness index (ASI,) finger-stick blood tests, and blood draws. This is an opportunity for you to sharpen your skills while providing excellent service to patients across the country.
Requirements for this role include:
- Must be able to travel away from home for up to one week at a time.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Medical Assistant certification preferred.
- An active CPR certification .
- 1 year of clinical work experience.
- Experience with taking vital signs and conducting electrocardiograms (EKGs).
- Ability to accurately document patient medical history in EMR system.
- Must have reliable transportation for local assignments.
Our Mobile Clinics have been servicing patients for over 20 years—come join our growing team!