Dedicated to our patients by delivering compassionate care.
Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. We care profoundly for the members we serve and the work we do significantly improves their quality of life. If you have the passion to significantly impact plan members’ quality of life, come and join Matrix!
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) acts as part of the clinical services team and may be providing direct patient care in nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities (SNF), telehealth and in-home visits or working in an Employee Health and Wellness Service (EHWS) setting in a client location. Depending on the nature of the assignment, the NP may conduct assessments to members in skilled nursing facilities, in an in-home or telehealth settings. Assignments in the EHWS role would entail working directly with the clients’ employee.
Type: PRN Nurse Practitioner
Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth, Retail and other community environments in and around Terre Haute, Indiana 47804
Hours: Days, Nights, Weekends. Flexible schedule.
Salary: $90 per completed visit (25/mo= $2,250)
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
· Master’s or Doctorate Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty.
- Current CPR certification
Travel Requirements: Travel required
· Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car or travel by public transportation, and airplanes
· Must meet company’s company driving standards, automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage
· Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment. Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. PRN Job Level: Day, Night Job, Travel, Monday - Sunday. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Home, SNF, Telehealth, Retail and other community environments, PRN, Temporary Assignment, Job Type, standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, Hours.