- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply direct at www.matrixintegration.com/careers!
General Purpose/Job Summary
The Administrative Assistant will support the VP of People & Culture by performing a variety of personnel-related tasks and other office administrative duties.
- Manage front desk operations such assisting walk-in guests, answering calls, processing mail, and filing.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions related to the Employee Handbook, HR applications, and company programs
- Assist with general benefits administration such as enrollments and employee questions and requests
- Assist in completing checklists and forms for employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Assist with maintaining personnel files
- Maintain records and run reports within the company HRMS, ADP Workforce
- Maintain compliance by assisting with EEO-1 filing, AAP, OSHA, and other required reporting
- Assist with the administration of the company-wide Wellness Program and Safety Program
- Assist with the planning of employee events, meetings, and trainings
- Manage a call group by answering incoming operator calls using professional and effective communication skills
- Manage the monthly HR Newsletter and Digital Signage
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools to schedule meetings, send email correspondence, and prepare presentations and fliers
- Daily, extensive computer usage in a desk/office environment
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week during regular, 8am – 5pm, business hours
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Office Administration knowledge.
- Communication proficiency and professionalism both written and verbal.
- Personal effectiveness as it relates to accountability, dependability, adaptability, and confidentiality.
- Advocate for company policies, programs, and processes.
- Strong planning and organizational skills in order to complete tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- Creative and innovative thinking to develop new ideas as it relates to employee relations.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Required Education, Training, and/or Experience
- High School Diploma, or GED
- 2+ years of experience in an office administrative role or equivalent
Matrix Integration, LLCWhy Work Here?
Outstanding culture, great benefits, and flexible work environment!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization by visiting www.matrixintegration.com. Matrix Integration's expertise and access to cutting-edge technology positions us to provide the right solution for the critical challenges our clients face.
417 Main StreetJasper, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Matrix Integration, LLC