A rapidly growing fashion company based in midtown is seeking a creative and innovative Graphic Designer to execute the creative production for the brand. Must have strong design aesthetic, a clear understanding of typography and layout, and the ability to create unique branded content.
Responsible for development and delivery of all creative assets to support the visual communication of the fashion brand.
• Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Create emails, homepage banners, blogs, look books, packaging, presentations, invitations and designs
• Creates social imagery for social channels.
• Develop projects from overall layout and production design for all branded assets
• Create new and unique ideas and adapt key elements across channels while maintaining overall brand consistency and voice.
• Oversee retouching of all imagery
• Manage and coordinate all design requests from internal and external sources.
• Develop project timelines and ensures adherence to the timeline for overall project completion
• Manage and maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
• Partner with Press/Communications team to translate the Company's visual identity into written and verbal forms, helping to direct the voice of the brand.
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
• 3+ years of graphic design experience, preferably in fashion or agency environment.
• Ability to be both creative and technical.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, balance multiple projects and manage time and workflow in order to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a growing team.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint, and basic HTML knowledge on MAC.