Be an integral part of a Chiropractic office that offers holistic healthcare in an upbeat, professional atmosphere. This office operates as a team….
This is a permanent, full-time, position with opportunity for growth and advancement. Hourly pay with great potential for monthly incentive bonuses. The position is open immediately. Candidates must be able to start within 2 weeks maximum.
· Reliable transportation a must.
· Must be able to work M-W-F from 8:30 – 6:00 (minus lunch) These hours are not negotiable.
(We cannot alter for college students with semester scheduling needs.)
· High School Diploma or GED. No experience necessary, we will provide training.
Bi-lingual Spanish speaker
· Applicants will be required to take a few informal assessments to become qualified for an interview. You will be emailed upon receipt of your application.
The perfect candidate for this position will be:
· Equally competent in Spanish and English, oral and written
A professional, friendly manner for phone and greeting patients
A people-person with natural Customer Relations skills
· Cheerful, upbeat and positive
· Easy-going, flexible
· Able to assess and adjust to conditions as they arise
· Internet / computer savvy (we will train the exact program)
· Detail-oriented—must be capable of self-editing input on forms
· Able to focus, yet to be interrupted and get back on task easily
· Energetic and motivated
· High work ethic
Job Type: Full-time only, permanent