Project Manager (No C2C, W2 Only)
- $65 to $75 Hourly
Job Title: Project Manager (No C2C, W2 Only)
Location: Clinton, IA
Duration: 2-year SOW/Contract
Salary Range: $70/hour (starting)
Seeking a Contract Project Manager to join the team in managing capital improvement projects within the Department in Clinton, IA.
· Manage multiple capital projects within the Department at the facility, ranging in budget from $0.5MM to $5MM
· Determine project scope, estimate costs, drive design/engineering, plan construction, execute the plan, and capitalize assets after commissioning
· Develop project documentation required for the client’s Front-End Loading (FEL) capital project management process and Peer Review gate approvals
· Monitor and report on project deliverables including budget, schedule, and quality
· Establish and maintain a culture of working safely on the project. “Only zero is acceptable.”
· Complete the agreed-upon scope of capital projects on schedule, within budget, and at the appropriate level of quality
· Collaborate as one team with Designers, Construction Managers, Operations, Reliability, Maintenance, Construction, Procurement, and the client’s Contractors
· Contract with and manage Design Engineering firms and EPCM companies
· Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
· This role is 100% on-site at the client’s Corn Wet Mill in Clinton, IA
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office
· Fluent in English
· Demonstrable project management skills
· PMP preferred
· Specific Experience that would be beneficial to this position:
o Familiarity with the FEL project management process
o Familiarity with the basics of CAD / 3D modeling
o Experience collaborating with Civil/Structural Engineers
o Experience designing pipe routings or collaborating with Piping Designers
o Experience using calculations to determine equipment size (i.e., pump sizing)
o Experience with Management of Change (MOC) and the SpheraCloud web application
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an engineering or technical field preferred
· 7+ years of experience in an industrial environment
· 5+ years of experience managing capital projects
If you are interested please respond to this posting or you can contact me directly at email@example.com, (513)493-0395.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: firstname.lastname@example.org // 908-393-8600
Matlen SilverClinton, IA
TechnologyView All Matlen Silver Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.