C\C++ Senior Software Developer (Hybrid)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, dental,
At Matica, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers by create trusted identities that enable organizations to safeguard their ecosystems and to securely connect with customers and partners. We are shaping the future of trusted identity and payment solutions. We are a leading worldwide company that designs, manufactures and distributes cost-efficient, flexible solutions for industrial card personalization, card mailing and fulfillment applications offering advanced identification solutions using innovative and secure personalization technologies. Our group includes 10 branches all over the world and about 250 people.
We are seeking innovative C\C++ senior and entry level developers to maintain and re-design high-end issuance system products for our clients. You will be determining the scope of software development projects, collaborating on the development of software applications, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback.
To ensure success as a C++ developer, you should exhibit advanced C++ software development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. A first-class C++ developer will be someone whose software development expertise translates into highly functional and user-friendly applications.
C++ Developer Responsibilities:
· Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
· Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
· Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
· Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
· Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
· Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
· Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
C++ Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
· C++ certification preferred.
· A minimum of 2 years' experience as a C++ software developer.
· Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
· Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
· Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
· Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Agile/ Scrum is a plus.
· Great organizational and time management skills.
The software engineer primary responsibilities include design and development of new features to the Matica software suite as well as maintenance of the existing applications. Assistance to the customer support group is also a major job responsibility along with pre- and post- sales technical support of the software. Occasionally travel may be required.
This position is a very exciting and challenging position involving innovative applications and cryptography. Matica uses a wide variety of hardware and software. Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Design of new software features
2. Development of new software features
3. Maintenance of existing software products
4. Pre- and post- sales support
5. Level 3 customer support
Skills Sets in Order of Importance (First Five Are of Primary Importance)
1. Fluent in C, C++, C#, Windows API, TCP/IP, Microsoft Visual Studio, Java is a plus
3. Experience in developing large-scale, high-performance, high-reliable software products
4. Experience in integrating hardware / firmware into production software
5. Experience in using sockets, HTTP/S, OpenSSL, and Soap
6. Knowledge of cryptography including AES, CBC, DES, DES3, ECB, PKCS#1, PKCS#11, PKI, RSA, X.509, SHA-1, key derivation and Elliptic keys is a plus
7. Experience in EMV card personalization is a plus
What we can offer you:
• 401 (k) matching
• Employee assistance program
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?