Assistant Math Learning Center Director
Mathnasium (ID: 6101001) Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
The Assistant Center Director will generally work four days during the week from 2-8 or so as well as one weekend day. Our ACDs work between 25-35 hours per week depending on our needs and their wishes.
$1/hour extra if highly qualified to teach all levels of math.
$1/hour extra with experience in sales and customer service.
Join our A+ TeamAcross North America and all over the world, Mathnasium Learning Centers are committed to teaching children math so that they understand it, master it, and love it. The Mathnasium Method™— the result of decades of hands-on instruction and development — has been transforming the lives of children through math since 2002 and continues to be shared through in-person, online, and hybrid instruction.At Mathnasium of Chattanooga, we pride ourselves on changing lives through math. We empower our staff to provide exceptional educational services, build confidence in our students, and create a deep understanding and lifelong love of mathematics among our youth. If you are driven, motivated, and eager to make a difference, we would love to meet you!Position SummaryMathnasium of Chattanooga is looking for an exceptional Assistant Math Learning Center Director (Assistant Center Director) to create an engaging and productive learning experience for students.The ideal Assistant Center Director is motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and approachable. They are passionate about helping students learn math and achieve educational success. The main focus of an Assistant Center Director is supporting the Center Director with sales, education, and administrative tasks, so they need to have great leadership abilities that inspire employees and build teamwork, as well as great management skills that help improve efficiency and drive profitability.All applicants are required to take a math literacy test to demonstrate math proficiency, provide work authorization, and pass a background check. Following hiring, the new team member is required to complete training in the Mathnasium Method™. This is a part-time role with flexible hours.Responsibilities
- Support the Center Director and staff in ensuring exceptional instructional services to students
- Teach in-person, online, and/or via hybrid delivery using the Mathnasium Method™, terminology, and teaching practices which include individualized instruction in a group setting
- Become proficient with digital educational materials & processes
- Support staff in maintaining the organization & management of student’s digital assets
- Support the Center Director in administering student assessments and the development of student learning plans
- Assess student progress throughout instructional sessions
- Maintain a high level of confidence and program value through interactions with student guardians
- Mentor and support employee development by providing on-the-job training to instructional staff
- Support the Center Director in managing the center floor during instructional hours
- Serve as the point person in case the Center Director is unavailable
- Assist with sales responsibilities including responding to leads and successfully enrolling customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist with non-teaching/instructional tasks as needed
- Support the maintenance of a clean & professional learning environment
- A passion for math and working with students
- Exceptional math competency through at least Algebra I
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Willingness to learn how to conduct and assist with sales
- Willingness to develop leadership abilities
- Ability to balance various ongoing tasks
- Proficiency in computer skills
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mathnasium Corporate.
Mathnasium (ID: 6101001)
BusinessView all jobs at Mathnasium (ID: 6101001)