Assistant Center Manager
- Expired: September 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Across North America and all over the world, Mathnasium Learning Centers are committed to teaching children math so that they understand it, master it, and love it. The Mathnasium Method™— the result of decades of hands-on instruction and development — has been transforming the lives of children through math since 2002 and continues to be shared through in-person, online, and hybrid instruction.
At Mathnasium, we pride ourselves on changing lives through math. We empower our staff to provide exceptional educational services, build confidence in our students, and create a deep understanding and lifelong love of mathematics among our youth. If you are driven, motivated, and eager to make a difference, we would love to meet you!
Position Summary We're looking for an exceptional Assistant Center Manager whose main focus is to support the Center Manager with all operational and administrative tasks. To succeed in this role, you must be detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and possesses effective time and team management skills, as well as exceptional operational management skills, to maximize efficiency and drive business goals.
The ideal candidate committed to professional growth and motivated to be trained to perform Center Manager duties, as well as be promoted to the role of Center Manager in the future.
- Manage student learning environment and daily session activities, including the organization & management of student’s on-sight and digital assets.
- Support Center Manager in overseeing daily operations and providing guidance to a team of instructors
- Provide administrative support by assisting with clerical and administrative processes, including but not limited to reviewing student assessments and diagnosis, responding to inquiries, and implementing office procedures and systems.
- Communicate regularly with parents to provide exceptional customer service and maintain a high level of confidence in program value
- Serve as the point person in case the Center Manager is unavailable
- Assist with non-teaching / instructional tasks as needed
- A passion for math and working with students
- Proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Proven track record of managing ongoing projects and the ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to learn and be trained; driven to succeed and develop professionally
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends. Expected work hours include Monday through Thursday (2:00pm-8:00pm). Some weekends included as needed.
- Proficient computer skills, including background using various online tools, such as Zoom and GSuite.
- This is NOT a remote position - all candidates must be local to the center.
- All candidates MUST pass a background check
- Experience in a management or supervisory role preferred
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience
- Strong math skills in high-school level math
What We Offer...
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Expanded Leadership Training
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mathnasium Corporate.
Mathnasium (ID: 3901301)
BusinessView all jobs at Mathnasium (ID: 3901301)