We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical clinic running smoothly.
- Verifying patient information by interviewing patient
- recording medical history and entering into HER
- performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, temperature and reporting patient history summary.
- Providing any patient referrals, instruction and education as requested by Provider.
- Ensures all previous lab, medical imaging, last hospital visit and specialists’ consults are available for the Provider. Returns phone calls relaying lab results, beginning medication refill process
- Administers medications and vaccines as order and reviewed by Provider.
- Collects specimens and perform various lab tests, screening and phlebotomy testing procedures consistent with training and clinic policies.
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment