We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical clinic running smoothly.
- Verify patient information by interviewing and recording medical history and confirmation of visit purpose.
- Prepare patients for exam by preliminary tests, blood pressure, weight, temperature and patient history.
- Address needs of patient by returning calls, relaying lab results, medication refills and pre-visit prep.
- Works closely with Medical provider in providing best possible care.
- Communicates effectively with care team throughout the day.
- Adheres to communication guidelines and expectations with patients, and staff.
- Builds positive relationships.
- Facilitating success of co-workers
- 2 - 5 years previous experience in healthcare clinic or private practice.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Incorporates and adheres to EHR procedural work flow updates as directed by supervisor.
- May be cross-trained in front office as well