A tribally owned and operated community health clinic in the nationally designated historic town of Jamestown, California. We're nestled in the epically beautiful foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range. We embrace a team-based, patient-centered model of care including an integrating behavioral health program.
- This is a Primary Care Ambulatory Clinic
- CA Nurse Practitioner License
- ACLS,BLS, AHA, Certified
- X-Waiver Required upon hire
- Completion of Accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Must have 2 year experience in Primary Care setting
- Work life balance is practiced
- 3 or 4-ten hour shifts, no weekends, 33 paid days off the first year including your birthday! Excellent benefits.
- Year-round outdoor recreation without the crowds; Yosemite in your backyard.
- Opportunity to be part of a quality performance/patient improvement program in a small well-loved rural clinic in the Sierra Foothills.
- Integrating behavioral health, trauma informed, patient centered care.
- HRSA loan repayment
- Relocation package is available