We’re seeking certified nursing assistants (CNAs) to join our team at our on-site health center at Sonora within Splendido, our Life Plan Community that provides assisted living, memory support, and skilled nursing. As a CNA on our team, you’ll be providing extraordinary service to residents in a person-centered and professional manner to ensure each resident’s comfort and well-being.
We’re seeking part-time certified nursing assistants (CNAs) to join our team at our on-site health center at Sonora within Splendido, our Life Plan Community that provides assisted living, memory support, and skilled nursing. As a CNA on our team, you’ll be providing extraordinary service to residents in a person-centered and professional manner to ensure each resident’s comfort and well-being.
We have opportunities for part-time work from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
We’re seeking a full time Registered Nurse to join our team in the on-site health center within Splendido, our Life Plan Community that provides assisted living, memory support, and Medicare-certified skilled nursing. As a Registered Nurse on our team, you’ll be providing extraordinary service to the residents in a person-centered and professional manner to ensure each resident’s comfort and well-being.
Splendido is a Life Plan Community for those age 55 and better. Thanks to our creative and dedicated staff, we offer residents new possibilities each day—along with resort amenities, numerous options for healthy lifestyles, and a breathtaking location in Oro Valley, Arizona. Splendido includes 246 Terrace and Villa Homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and rehab housing and services, along with multiple restaurants, a fitness center, art studio, a putting green, and more.
Splendido is located at 13500 Rancho Vistoso Boulevard in Oro Valley/Tucson.
What We Offer:
Mather offers a competitive benefits package* that goes above and beyond. Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- 401(k) program with strong employer match
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- Medical benefits with PPO options
- Optional dental HMO or PPO insurance
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness screening
- Learning to Age Well Program – employees can be reimbursed up to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons, yoga, or foreign language classes
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Mather
- 501(c)3 public student loan forgiveness program
- Discounted Employee meals
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Expectations of Mather Employees:
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, customers, and coworkers
- The ability to learn new tasks and information and apply to serving others
- A commitment to delivering on responsibilities
- Reliability, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
About Mather :
Based in Evanston, Illinois, Mather is a unique, non-denominational not-for-profit organization founded in 1941. Dedicated to developing and implementing Ways to Age Well, we create programs, places, and residences for today’s young-at-heart older adults. These include senior living residences (The Mather, Mather Place, and Splendido); a variety of community-based initiatives; and Mather Institute, a resource for research and information about aging, trends and innovations in aging services, and more.
Mather values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “Chicago’s Top Workplaces” by the Chicago Tribune for four years in a row, and have been recognized as Illinois’ Healthiest Midsize Employer.
Mather is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment. Please do not state "refer to resume."
Why Work Here?We are Mather a unique, non-denominational not-for-profit organization based in Evanston, Illinois, founded 75 years ago. We are dedicated to developing and implementing Ways to Age Well by creating programs, places, and residences for today's young-at-heart older adults.
Work at Mather — Impact people’s lives by doing what you love to do.