We are seeking a Senior Real Estate Development Analyst to round out the Business Development team.
This position requires a strong research focused, analytical individual who will be responsible for providing financial modeling, research, analyses, and management of senior living development projects. This position is accountable for Creating and maintaining investment models, development cost budgets, and operating budgets. Detailed responsibilities include:
· Create, maintain and develop investment models, development cost budgets, and operating budgets
· conduct economic and demographic research, analyze residential real estate and senior living market data
· manage annual competitive analyses process for existing communities and development projects
· develop resident pricing structures for potential development projects, and maintains resident pricing files for existing communities
· review and analyze operating performance of potential and owned assets
· design and develop tools to analyze and project operating pricing of financial data
· Ad hoc reporting
· Prepare, and assist in managing, regulatory applications from preparation through approval; prepares regulatory renewals.
· Provide support for development/acquisitions, due diligence, design and construction contract administration, and entitlements applications as required.
· Develop schedules and tracks costs for on-going development projects.
· Develop annual operating targets for existing communities; maintains and updates the operating targets database for development projects.
· Maintains, documents and creates documentation of procedures for updating investment models, market research and competitive analyses, as required.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, real estate, or related fields; strong research, analytical and problem solving skills; ability to multi-task, managing multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities; strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency with PowerPoint and Outlook; excellent communication and organizational skills. 1-3 years of relevant experience in senior living and/or development strongly desired.