Do you want to make a difference in the lives of older adults? Are you an energized, hands-on leader who can develop and drive short- and long-term recruitment strategies and proactively build pipelines to attract and retain the best talent to serve Mather LifeWays’ residents and customers? We are looking for an Assistant Vice President, Talent Acquisition to lead Mather LifeWays in using innovative practices. The Assistant Vice President, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for sourcing, conducting direct recruitment, and project management of recruitment processes as well as collaborating with leadership to develop relationships with community organizations and schools. The Assistant Vice President, Talent Acquisitions will conduct senior level recruiting and will oversee a recruiter.
This position will be based at our offices in Evanston, IL. Occasional travel to Mather LifeWays locations is required.
About Mather LifeWays:
Mather LifeWays is a unique not-for-profit organization that enhances the lives of older adults by creating Ways to Age Well. Based in Evanston, IL, Mather LifeWays has been serving the needs of older adults for 75+ years. Through applied research, community initiatives and senior living, our exceptional team touches tens of thousands of lives annually.
Mather LifeWays values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “Chicago’s Top Workplaces” by the Chicago Tribune for four years in a row, and has been recognized as Illinois’ Healthiest Midsize Employer.
What We Offer:
Mather LifeWays offers a benefits package* that goes above and beyond.
All employees are eligible for:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- 401(k) program with strong employer match and annual contribution (Age 21 or better)
- Convenient subsidized parking or public transportation for certain locations
- Learning to Age Well Program – employees can be reimbursed up to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons, yoga, or foreign language classes
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness screening
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Mather LifeWays
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Mather LifeWays is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
7 + years developing and leading talent acquisition processes and recruitment strategy including recruitment sourcing,
Hospitality and/or service industry experience; experience supporting multiple locations; and the development of social media recruitment campaigns.