Mathco Health Corporation is looking for an Inside Sales Representative with experience in closing sales. This position is tasked with revenue retention and growth. To be successful in this position, you will be able to quickly establish rapport, produce high volumes of sales calls including cold calls, and offer consultative solutions. We offer challenging work culture and products that are helping people with medical issues.
We offer for Inside Sales:
- Hourly pay of $14 plus structured sales commissions.
- Great office culture of driven professionals that will allow for challenge and growth.
- Pet friendly environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet sales goals and objectives consistently - 30% repeat customers 70% new customers.
• Making outbound cold calls.
• Qualifying leads and prospecting new clients, markets, etc.
• Conducting in-depth needs assessments of current clients.
• Overcoming sales and business objections for re-orders.
• Must be able and willing to travel for trade shows & conventions.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and educate clients in a manner that concludes with closing sales.
• Must have a 2 year degree or be in the process of obtaining a degree.
• Must have at least 1 year in the cannabis industry.
• Must possess knowledge of endocannabinoid system.
• Cannabis certifications a plus.
• Must have 1-2 years of account management in B2B wholesale and distribution sales & closing.
• Able to develop and maintain rapport with wholesale and distribution customers.
• Experience using Microsoft Suite of products.
To be considered for this position, you must be a closer not just a seller. You will be expected to close deals within 60 days of hire. You must also be comfortable with making cold calls.