Remote Position: Work from anywhere in the D.C. / Baltimore / Philadelphia region supporting mainly East Coast customers.
At Microsystems, Account Managers serve as the primary partner with our customers to ensure our software is meeting their needs and enhancing the operation of their sterile processing departments. As part of that partnership, our goal each year is for every customer to receive an upgrade and use the latest features in a successful manner. Account Managers are responsible for leading customers through this upgrade process in addition to other customer-focused initiatives. Microsystems’ customers are among the biggest and brightest healthcare organizations throughout the US and beyond, and they expect high quality support. As an Account Manager with Microsystems, you are expected to provide excellent support to our customers, meet high expectations, and develop a strong partnership with our customers so that our software and support provides a valuable contribution to them realizing their own mission and goals each year.
- Full-time position
- Work primarily from home
- Travel required: 55-65 days on site (Not including travel time)
- Reports to Director of Client Services
Objectives of the Position
- Coordinate software upgrades and implementation of new features (45%)
- Provide excellent customer service (35%)
- Grow revenue (10%)
- Contribute to the enrichment of the Client Services team and company overall (10%)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Quick learner
- Patient teacher
- Problem solver
- Valid US driver's license
- Comfortable with technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Project management experience
- Healthcare and/or central service experience
- IT experience
- Teaching experience
- Customer service experience
Starting Salary Range: $55,000-$85,000, commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include 9 paid holidays and 24 additional days of Paid Time Off per year.
If you are interested in applying, please include both a resume and cover letter referring to the qualifications above. You can include the cover letter when you attach your resume, or you can log back into the job after applying to add a cover letter. Applicants who do not answer the pre-interview questions and who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.