Material Delivery Service, Inc (MDS) is Now Hiring
CDL-A Dry Bulk & Tanker Truck Driver - Up to $1,500 Weekly + Excellent Home Time!
Schilli Corporation’s Southern operating company, Material Delivery Service Inc., provides quality customer service without sacrificing on performance or driver safety. MDS dry bulk and tanker opportunities offer exceptional home time, a very competitive pay package and plenty of rewards to support a successful truck driving career.
Dry Bulk & Tanker Driver Benefits:
- Excellent pay, empty or loaded
- Avg up to $1,000 per week (depending on location)
- Top earners up to $1,500 per week (depending on location)
- Daily and Weekly Home time opportunities depending on location
- Detention Pay Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- 401K for your future retirement
- Safety Bonus Longevity bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- $1,500 Bring a buddy bonus – from your first day!
Worried about health care costs? MDS offers the benefits you need to keep your family secure!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer. We will reimburse COBRA expense, allowing time to get full coverage on our insurance plan without a lapse in benefits
- Lower premium prices for the second year in a row. As low as $21 per week with participation in our wellness program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for office visits, medical, plus we offer dental, and vision with company-paid short-term disability insurance for real peace of mind
- Rx card with low co-pays
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement
- 1 year of verifiable OTR experience
- TWIC (or ability to qualify) required in some locations
To learn more about dry bulk and tanker truck driving opportunities at MDS, Apply Now!