Marketing Coordinator (Architizer)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Material Bank is the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project.
We connect design professionals to hundreds of leading manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling. Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning. Our business is highly transformative and growing rapidly. We're looking for passionate, talented, and dedicated people to join our cause.
Architizer is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in developing and growing the Architizer A+Awards and Architizer's One X Competitions: One Photo, One Rendering, and One Drawing. The position combines strategy, analysis, communication, and execution. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan to grow exposure and awareness for these programs and increase sponsorship revenue.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented, self-motivating, organized, and has a passion for using data to drive results. Candidates should be familiar with digital marketing best practices, as well as bring new ideas to the table. You are an effective project manager that can write persuasive emails, juggle deadlines and databases, and effectively transform learnings into action items. The position requires strong communication and visual skills, a desire to build and improve systems, and the ability to adapt the ever-changing needs of a startup team.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute a detailed marketing plan that expands the reach, profile and revenue of award programs
- Build and maintain contact and account databases and manage contacts within existing digital marketing tools
- Set up and regularly review analytics for marketing campaigns (esp. for emails, microsites, and paid advertising)
- Create and flight graphics and copy in the form of email campaigns, ads, web updates and more
- Set up and track weekly marketing tasks; liaise with sales, customer service, and editorial teams on their roles
- Liaise with partners and collaborators (paid media team, graphic designer, media partners, etc.)
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years in digital marketing with proven track record creating effective marketing routines and campaigns
- Broad knowledge of marketing best practices as well as emerging strategies and trends
- Proficiency with email marketing and analytics tools (Mailchimp, Hubspot, Google Analytics)
- Experience with project management and workflow tools preferred (Notion, Airtable, etc.)
- Eagerness to streamline operations and to test and build new systems and approaches, as needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher in subjects related to Architecture and Design and/or Communications and Marketing
- Graphic design experience and/or proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Event production experience
What you'll get from us:
- Great Company Culture: Don't take our word for it, check it out:
Adobe Experience Maker Award : The Disruptor 2022
- Design Innovation Award 2020 (ASID)
- Our People: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds, and join a genuinely fun, supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events.
- Relaxation and Celebrations: 2 weeks' vacation to start, generous PTO, sick days, 16 paid holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, vision, strong employee assistance program. 0% contribution for single dependence and very affordable plans for spousal and family plans.
- Retirement Planning: 401(k) with a 100% vesting starting at 90 days with 4% match.
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to support our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We'll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative, which will allow you to grow and create within the company, and most importantly—be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid workingmodel, allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
AddressBoca Raton, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Material Bank